RIVERSIDE/GREENWICH, Conn. - David Mercer Robbins, a lifelong resident of Riverside and Greenwich, died Friday, Feb. 14. He was 58.
Robbins was born April 13, 1955, to Nathaly O. Robbins and Elizabeth B. Doyle. After 18 years of working in the banking business, he left his position as a vice president of Greenwich Federal Savings Bank and accepted a job to work for the town of Greenwich on the maintenance crew.
Robbins is survived by his fiancé, Donna Marie Charette; sisters, Blair Robbins of Seattle and Waller R. Walker of Mystic; a nephew and a niece; aunt, Sallie Luers of Port Townsend, Wash.; a great-niece; and three great-nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Kerry Krebsbach Robbins.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 1, at Christ Church, 254 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station