RIVERSIDE/GREENWICH, Conn. - David Mercer Robbins, a lifelong resident of Riverside and Greenwich, died Friday, Feb. 14. He was 58.
Robbins was born April 13, 1955, to Nathaly O. Robbins and Elizabeth B. Doyle. After 18 years of working in the banking business, he left his position as a vice president of Greenwich Federal Savings Bank and accepted a job to work for the town of Greenwich on the maintenance crew.
Robbins is survived by his fiancé, Donna Marie Charette; sisters, Blair Robbins of Seattle and Waller R. Walker of Mystic; a nephew and a niece; aunt, Sallie Luers of Port Townsend, Wash.; a great-niece; and three great-nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Kerry Krebsbach Robbins.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 1, at Christ Church, 254 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich