GREENWICH, Conn. - Dale Lucian of Greenwich died July 7. She was 57.
Lucian was born June 11, 1957, in Greenwich. She attended the Greenwich Catholic Schools, graduating from Saint Mary's High School. She then went on to Berkeley Business School in White Plains. After graduating, she worked at the Pittston Coal Company from 1976 to 1987. She was a New Lebanon School PTA president, taught religious education at Sacred Heart Church, and was on the BANC Board of Directors for many years. She volunteered for a number of jobs to help out the Byram football program and the children involved. For the last five and a half years she worked at the Greenwich YMCA first as executive assistant to the CEO, then as acting chief operations officer, and most recently as chief of staff/Human Resources.
Lucian is survived by her husband, Jimmy Lucian; son, Justin Lucian (Caitlin); two grandchildren; mother, Joan Clark; sister, Cheryl Clark Robbins (Bill); and two nephews. She was predeceased by her father, James Clark.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 11 at Sacred Heart Church in Byram.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm