GREENWICH, Conn. - Clinton G. Weiman, MD, of Greenwich died Jan. 7. He was 88.
Dr. Weiman was born to Lewis and Angela George Weiman. He graduated from Princeton University and Cornell Medical School. Initially he practiced medicine in New York City and then became a senior vice president for Medical Affairs at CitiBank from which he retired.
Dr. Weiman is survived by his wife, Susan Schneider Weiman; children, Patrice, Timothy, Peter, Ellen and John; nine grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 13 at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich, prior to the Mass at St. Michaels Church, 469 North St., Greenwich, at 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Princeton University.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples