GREENWICH, Conn. - Clinton G. Weiman, MD, of Greenwich died Jan. 7. He was 88.
Dr. Weiman was born to Lewis and Angela George Weiman. He graduated from Princeton University and Cornell Medical School. Initially he practiced medicine in New York City and then became a senior vice president for Medical Affairs at CitiBank from which he retired.
Dr. Weiman is survived by his wife, Susan Schneider Weiman; children, Patrice, Timothy, Peter, Ellen and John; nine grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 13 at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich, prior to the Mass at St. Michaels Church, 469 North St., Greenwich, at 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Princeton University.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola