GREENWICH, Conn. - Catherine Z. Neville of Greenwich died April 18. She was 96.
Neville was born Feb. 12, 1918, in Banksville, N.Y., to Anna Gondek and George Zygmont. She was a parishioner of St. Mary Church.
Neville is survived by her son, John J. (Kathleen) Neville of Greenwich; daughter, Joan (Peter) Poulos of Cos Cob; five grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband John A. Neville; sister, Marion Farquhar; and brothers, George, John, Anthony, Frank, Michael and Eagen.
A private burial will be at St. Mary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Mary Church.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists