GREENWICH, Conn. - Catherine Z. Neville of Greenwich died April 18. She was 96.
Neville was born Feb. 12, 1918, in Banksville, N.Y., to Anna Gondek and George Zygmont. She was a parishioner of St. Mary Church.
Neville is survived by her son, John J. (Kathleen) Neville of Greenwich; daughter, Joan (Peter) Poulos of Cos Cob; five grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband John A. Neville; sister, Marion Farquhar; and brothers, George, John, Anthony, Frank, Michael and Eagen.
A private burial will be at St. Mary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Mary Church.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies