GREENWICH, Conn. - Catherine Z. Neville of Greenwich died April 18. She was 96.
Neville was born Feb. 12, 1918, in Banksville, N.Y., to Anna Gondek and George Zygmont. She was a parishioner of St. Mary Church.
Neville is survived by her son, John J. (Kathleen) Neville of Greenwich; daughter, Joan (Peter) Poulos of Cos Cob; five grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband John A. Neville; sister, Marion Farquhar; and brothers, George, John, Anthony, Frank, Michael and Eagen.
A private burial will be at St. Mary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Mary Church.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich