GREENWICH, Conn. - Carole Grace Reid of Greenwich died Thursday, Feb. 20. She was 76.
Reid was born March 19, 1937, in Springfield, Mass., and was the daughter of Richard E. and Betha (LaRose) DeBarge. She worked as a dental assistant for Dr. Richard J. Saverine.
Reid is survived by her daughters, Patricia Adams of New Fairfield, Nicole Adams and Lori Clark both of New Milford; six grandchildren; and sisters, Janice DiPietro of Redding, Christine Ellis of Fla., Vicki Napoleone of Norwalk, Susan Hebert and Linda Greene both of Springfield, Mass. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Ricky Adams.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at St. Joseph's Church, 85 South Main St., Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to the American Heart Association, 5 Brookside Drive, P. O. Box 5022, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station