TAMPA, Fla. - Bruno E. Bunk, Jr. (Snooky) of Tampa, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died Feb. 25. He was 73.
Bunk was born Feb. 20, 1941, in Greenwich, Conn., and was the son of Bruno E. Bunk, Sr. and Frances Cerenzi Bunk. He grew up in the Chickahominy section of Greenwich and attended Hamilton Avenue School and Greenwich High School, graduating in 1959. While living in Chickahominy, he was a parishioner of St. Roch's Church.
While in Greenwich, he was employed at Homelite, Electrolux and the Greenwich Water Company. In 1978, he relocated to Tampa, Fla. where he worked for the Tampa Water Company and various nursing homes before retiring.
Bunk is survived by his sons, Terrance Bunk of Tampa, Timothy Bunk (Tara) of Wesley Chapel; a grandson; sister, Francine Bunk of Stamford.; and brother, Joseph Bunk of Winsted. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services were held in Tampa and will be followed by a Memorial Service in Greenwich in the spring at a date to be announced.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts