TAMPA, Fla. - Bruno E. Bunk, Jr. (Snooky) of Tampa, formerly of Greenwich, Conn., died Feb. 25. He was 73.
Bunk was born Feb. 20, 1941, in Greenwich, Conn., and was the son of Bruno E. Bunk, Sr. and Frances Cerenzi Bunk. He grew up in the Chickahominy section of Greenwich and attended Hamilton Avenue School and Greenwich High School, graduating in 1959. While living in Chickahominy, he was a parishioner of St. Roch's Church.
While in Greenwich, he was employed at Homelite, Electrolux and the Greenwich Water Company. In 1978, he relocated to Tampa, Fla. where he worked for the Tampa Water Company and various nursing homes before retiring.
Bunk is survived by his sons, Terrance Bunk of Tampa, Timothy Bunk (Tara) of Wesley Chapel; a grandson; sister, Francine Bunk of Stamford.; and brother, Joseph Bunk of Winsted. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services were held in Tampa and will be followed by a Memorial Service in Greenwich in the spring at a date to be announced.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash