GREENWICH, Conn. - Brenda M. Engenito, a lifetime resident of Greenwich, died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 66.
Engenito was born Feb. 24, 1948, to Carmella and Leo DaPra. She was a longtime employee of the Department of Social Services after-school program at the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center.
Engenito is survived by her husband, Daniel J. Engenito of Greenwich; daughter, Jennifer Engenito of Mechanicsville, Va.; son, Matthew Engenito of Greenwich; three granddaughters; sister, Doris Loparco; and two nephews. She was predeceased by her sister, Emma Hirsch of Crossville, Tenn.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. Burial services will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Humane Society of CT.
- 1 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Greenwich Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich