GREENWICH, Conn. - Brenda M. Engenito, a lifetime resident of Greenwich, died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 66.
Engenito was born Feb. 24, 1948, to Carmella and Leo DaPra. She was a longtime employee of the Department of Social Services after-school program at the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center.
Engenito is survived by her husband, Daniel J. Engenito of Greenwich; daughter, Jennifer Engenito of Mechanicsville, Va.; son, Matthew Engenito of Greenwich; three granddaughters; sister, Doris Loparco; and two nephews. She was predeceased by her sister, Emma Hirsch of Crossville, Tenn.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. Burial services will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Humane Society of CT.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.