RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Bernard A. Ferrari of the Riverside neighborhood of Greenwich died Feb. 25. He was 88.
Ferrari was born June 11, 1925, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the son of Elizabeth and Bernard. Before his retirement, he worked as a lithographer.
Ferrari is survived by his wife, Teresa (Terry); children, Gary, Robert and Barbara (Chris) Ottinger; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Service will be held Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
Donations may be made to the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital