RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Bernard A. Ferrari of the Riverside neighborhood of Greenwich died Feb. 25. He was 88.
Ferrari was born June 11, 1925, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the son of Elizabeth and Bernard. Before his retirement, he worked as a lithographer.
Ferrari is survived by his wife, Teresa (Terry); children, Gary, Robert and Barbara (Chris) Ottinger; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Service will be held Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
Donations may be made to the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'