RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Bernard A. Ferrari of the Riverside neighborhood of Greenwich died Feb. 25. He was 88.
Ferrari was born June 11, 1925, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the son of Elizabeth and Bernard. Before his retirement, he worked as a lithographer.
Ferrari is survived by his wife, Teresa (Terry); children, Gary, Robert and Barbara (Chris) Ottinger; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Service will be held Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
Donations may be made to the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million