RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Bernard A. Ferrari of the Riverside neighborhood of Greenwich died Feb. 25. He was 88.
Ferrari was born June 11, 1925, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the son of Elizabeth and Bernard. Before his retirement, he worked as a lithographer.
Ferrari is survived by his wife, Teresa (Terry); children, Gary, Robert and Barbara (Chris) Ottinger; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Service will be held Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
Donations may be made to the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach