RIVERSIDE, Conn. - Bernard A. Ferrari of the Riverside neighborhood of Greenwich died Feb. 25. He was 88.
Ferrari was born June 11, 1925, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the son of Elizabeth and Bernard. Before his retirement, he worked as a lithographer.
Ferrari is survived by his wife, Teresa (Terry); children, Gary, Robert and Barbara (Chris) Ottinger; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Service will be held Saturday, March 1, at 9:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
Donations may be made to the Greenwich Emergency Medical Services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event