GREENWICH, Conn. - Barbara Johnson Hatch of Greenwich died Tuesday, April 15. She was 91.
Hatch was born Oct. 26, 1922, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Edna Lillian VanRiper and William A. Johnson. She was a resident of Greenwich for 50 years. She was a member of the Junior League for over 50 years, the Pelham Manor Club, Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum, the Greenwich Country Club and Indian Harbor Yacht Club.
Hatch is survived by her children, Suzanne J. (Henry) Howard of Greenwich and R. Sheldon (Virginia H.) Johnson of Naples, Fla.; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husbands, Robert S. Johnson and E. Franklin Hatch.
A family service will be held at a later date.
Donations in her memory may be made to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, One Intrepid Square, New York, NY, 10036. (www.fallenheroesfund.org).
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 4 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit