GREENWICH, Conn. - Barbara Johnson Hatch of Greenwich died Tuesday, April 15. She was 91.
Hatch was born Oct. 26, 1922, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Edna Lillian VanRiper and William A. Johnson. She was a resident of Greenwich for 50 years. She was a member of the Junior League for over 50 years, the Pelham Manor Club, Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum, the Greenwich Country Club and Indian Harbor Yacht Club.
Hatch is survived by her children, Suzanne J. (Henry) Howard of Greenwich and R. Sheldon (Virginia H.) Johnson of Naples, Fla.; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husbands, Robert S. Johnson and E. Franklin Hatch.
A family service will be held at a later date.
Donations in her memory may be made to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, One Intrepid Square, New York, NY, 10036. (www.fallenheroesfund.org).
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 4 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 5 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich