BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Arthur Paul Benoit of Bridgeport and formerly of Greenwich, died May 14. He was 67.
Benoit was born in Greenwich to Arthur S. and Grace Benoit. He served in the U.S. Army first Calvary Division in Vietnam, eighth Engineering Division. He was a butcher at the Cos Cob Food Mart for 25 years and most recently was employed with Balducci's in Westport for the past five years.
Benoit is survived by his wife, Claire (Ferris); children, Robert, Michelle Nevins and Tracie Harris; stepson, Jeffery Donohue; brother, Edward; sister, Jane (Joseph) Doran; 10 grandchildren; two great grandsons; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial gathering will be held this summer at his home to share stories and celebrate his life.
Donations may be made to the H.O.P.E. Spay/Neuter Clinic, 214 Canal St., Plainville, CT 06479.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million