BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Arthur Paul Benoit of Bridgeport and formerly of Greenwich, died May 14. He was 67.
Benoit was born in Greenwich to Arthur S. and Grace Benoit. He served in the U.S. Army first Calvary Division in Vietnam, eighth Engineering Division. He was a butcher at the Cos Cob Food Mart for 25 years and most recently was employed with Balducci's in Westport for the past five years.
Benoit is survived by his wife, Claire (Ferris); children, Robert, Michelle Nevins and Tracie Harris; stepson, Jeffery Donohue; brother, Edward; sister, Jane (Joseph) Doran; 10 grandchildren; two great grandsons; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial gathering will be held this summer at his home to share stories and celebrate his life.
Donations may be made to the H.O.P.E. Spay/Neuter Clinic, 214 Canal St., Plainville, CT 06479.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'