BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Arthur Paul Benoit of Bridgeport and formerly of Greenwich, died May 14. He was 67.
Benoit was born in Greenwich to Arthur S. and Grace Benoit. He served in the U.S. Army first Calvary Division in Vietnam, eighth Engineering Division. He was a butcher at the Cos Cob Food Mart for 25 years and most recently was employed with Balducci's in Westport for the past five years.
Benoit is survived by his wife, Claire (Ferris); children, Robert, Michelle Nevins and Tracie Harris; stepson, Jeffery Donohue; brother, Edward; sister, Jane (Joseph) Doran; 10 grandchildren; two great grandsons; and nieces and nephews.
A memorial gathering will be held this summer at his home to share stories and celebrate his life.
Donations may be made to the H.O.P.E. Spay/Neuter Clinic, 214 Canal St., Plainville, CT 06479.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.