GREENWICH, Conn. - Anthony J. 'Sonny' Carlo of Greenwich died May 7. He was 85.
Carlo was born Jan. 23, 1929, in Stamford, to Cancetta and Peter Carlo. He owned and operated Carlo Brothers clothing store in Greenwich. He was married to Joan.
Carlo is survived by his children, Mary Ann Rohr (Fritz) of Greenwich, Linda Conti (Richard) of Stamford, Peter Carlo of Greenwich, and Sandra Spezzano (John) of Woodbury; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Steven and Mel; and sister Rosemary 'Dolly' Stuttig.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 4 to 8p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Roch's Church with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List