GREENWICH, Conn. - Anthony J. 'Sonny' Carlo of Greenwich died May 7. He was 85.
Carlo was born Jan. 23, 1929, in Stamford, to Cancetta and Peter Carlo. He owned and operated Carlo Brothers clothing store in Greenwich. He was married to Joan.
Carlo is survived by his children, Mary Ann Rohr (Fritz) of Greenwich, Linda Conti (Richard) of Stamford, Peter Carlo of Greenwich, and Sandra Spezzano (John) of Woodbury; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Steven and Mel; and sister Rosemary 'Dolly' Stuttig.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 4 to 8p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Roch's Church with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples