GREENWICH, Conn. - Anthony J. 'Sonny' Carlo of Greenwich died May 7. He was 85.
Carlo was born Jan. 23, 1929, in Stamford, to Cancetta and Peter Carlo. He owned and operated Carlo Brothers clothing store in Greenwich. He was married to Joan.
Carlo is survived by his children, Mary Ann Rohr (Fritz) of Greenwich, Linda Conti (Richard) of Stamford, Peter Carlo of Greenwich, and Sandra Spezzano (John) of Woodbury; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Steven and Mel; and sister Rosemary 'Dolly' Stuttig.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 4 to 8p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Roch's Church with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists