GREENWICH, Conn. - Anthony J. 'Sonny' Carlo of Greenwich died May 7. He was 85.
Carlo was born Jan. 23, 1929, in Stamford, to Cancetta and Peter Carlo. He owned and operated Carlo Brothers clothing store in Greenwich. He was married to Joan.
Carlo is survived by his children, Mary Ann Rohr (Fritz) of Greenwich, Linda Conti (Richard) of Stamford, Peter Carlo of Greenwich, and Sandra Spezzano (John) of Woodbury; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Steven and Mel; and sister Rosemary 'Dolly' Stuttig.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 4 to 8p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Roch's Church with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 4 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station