GREENWICH, Conn. - Anthony J. 'Sonny' Carlo of Greenwich died May 7. He was 85.
Carlo was born Jan. 23, 1929, in Stamford, to Cancetta and Peter Carlo. He owned and operated Carlo Brothers clothing store in Greenwich. He was married to Joan.
Carlo is survived by his children, Mary Ann Rohr (Fritz) of Greenwich, Linda Conti (Richard) of Stamford, Peter Carlo of Greenwich, and Sandra Spezzano (John) of Woodbury; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Steven and Mel; and sister Rosemary 'Dolly' Stuttig.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 4 to 8p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 at St. Roch's Church with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp