PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Anthony C. "Tony" Reale of Port Chester died May 7. He was 93.
Reale was born Oct. 18, 1920. He was in the Civilian Conservation Core during the Depression,and in the Army during World War II. He worked over 30 years at Arnold Bakers in Port Chester, NY/ Greenwich, Conn., and worked for 20 years at J&J Presto Service Center in North White Plains.
Reale is survived by his wife, Michelina Fischetti Reale; son, Charles A. Reale of West Harrison; daughter, Marlene A. Presto of Rye Brook; five grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his daughter, Patsy.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the funeral home. Interment at St. Mary's Cemetery, 1 High St., Rye Brook.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, in the Bronx.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 CHAR In Greenwich Offers Deals For Hudson Valley Restaurant Week