PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Anthony C. "Tony" Reale of Port Chester died May 7. He was 93.
Reale was born Oct. 18, 1920. He was in the Civilian Conservation Core during the Depression,and in the Army during World War II. He worked over 30 years at Arnold Bakers in Port Chester, NY/ Greenwich, Conn., and worked for 20 years at J&J Presto Service Center in North White Plains.
Reale is survived by his wife, Michelina Fischetti Reale; son, Charles A. Reale of West Harrison; daughter, Marlene A. Presto of Rye Brook; five grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his daughter, Patsy.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the funeral home. Interment at St. Mary's Cemetery, 1 High St., Rye Brook.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, in the Bronx.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday