CARLSBAD, Calif. - Annette Liebman Parks of Carlsbad, formerly of Greenwich, died Dec. 19. She was 92.
Liebman was born to Maude and Arthur Liebman of New Haven, Conn., June 28, 1921. She grew up in New Haven then moved to New York City to study dental hygiene at Columbia, later becoming a dental hygienist. She was married to Bert Parks. She moved with her family to Greenwich, which became the family base for the next 40-plus years with Florida, and later Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., as second residences.
Liebman is survived by her sons, Jeffrey and Joel; twin sisters, Martha and Mildred; two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bert; and daughter, Annette Jr.
Per her wishes, Liebman's final resting place will be El Camino Memorial Park in San Diego.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Liebman’s name may be made to the charity of your choice.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies