CARLSBAD, Calif. - Annette Liebman Parks of Carlsbad, formerly of Greenwich, died Dec. 19. She was 92.
Liebman was born to Maude and Arthur Liebman of New Haven, Conn., June 28, 1921. She grew up in New Haven then moved to New York City to study dental hygiene at Columbia, later becoming a dental hygienist. She was married to Bert Parks. She moved with her family to Greenwich, which became the family base for the next 40-plus years with Florida, and later Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., as second residences.
Liebman is survived by her sons, Jeffrey and Joel; twin sisters, Martha and Mildred; two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bert; and daughter, Annette Jr.
Per her wishes, Liebman's final resting place will be El Camino Memorial Park in San Diego.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Liebman’s name may be made to the charity of your choice.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield