GREENWICH, Conn. - Ann P. Merritt of Greenwich died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 70.
Merritt was born June 3, 1943, in Greenwich, to John and Ann Witewski. She graduated from St. Mary's High School and worked for Putnam Trust Bank.
Merritt is survived by her children, Francis J. Merritt IV (Nancy), John M. Merritt (Merritt B.) Dana Merritt-Jaycox (Dave); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, John and Ann Witewski.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Services will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial donations can be made in her name to The American Heart Association 5 Brookside Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy