GREENWICH, Conn. - Ann P. Merritt of Greenwich died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 70.
Merritt was born June 3, 1943, in Greenwich, to John and Ann Witewski. She graduated from St. Mary's High School and worked for Putnam Trust Bank.
Merritt is survived by her children, Francis J. Merritt IV (Nancy), John M. Merritt (Merritt B.) Dana Merritt-Jaycox (Dave); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, John and Ann Witewski.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Services will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial donations can be made in her name to The American Heart Association 5 Brookside Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists