GREENWICH, Conn. - Ann P. Merritt of Greenwich died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 70.
Merritt was born June 3, 1943, in Greenwich, to John and Ann Witewski. She graduated from St. Mary's High School and worked for Putnam Trust Bank.
Merritt is survived by her children, Francis J. Merritt IV (Nancy), John M. Merritt (Merritt B.) Dana Merritt-Jaycox (Dave); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, John and Ann Witewski.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Services will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial donations can be made in her name to The American Heart Association 5 Brookside Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal