GREENWICH, Conn. - Ann P. Merritt of Greenwich died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 70.
Merritt was born June 3, 1943, in Greenwich, to John and Ann Witewski. She graduated from St. Mary's High School and worked for Putnam Trust Bank.
Merritt is survived by her children, Francis J. Merritt IV (Nancy), John M. Merritt (Merritt B.) Dana Merritt-Jaycox (Dave); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, John and Ann Witewski.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Services will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial donations can be made in her name to The American Heart Association 5 Brookside Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Greenwich Man's Dogs Attack Woman, Labrador At Darien Park
- 2 Greenwich Welcomes New Waterfront Park In Cos Cob
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Greenwich Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones II Predicts End To Income Inequality
- 5 Brain Aneurysms Come With Few Warning Signs, Says Greenwich Doctor