GREENWICH, Conn. - Ann P. Merritt of Greenwich died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 70.
Merritt was born June 3, 1943, in Greenwich, to John and Ann Witewski. She graduated from St. Mary's High School and worked for Putnam Trust Bank.
Merritt is survived by her children, Francis J. Merritt IV (Nancy), John M. Merritt (Merritt B.) Dana Merritt-Jaycox (Dave); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, John and Ann Witewski.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Services will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial donations can be made in her name to The American Heart Association 5 Brookside Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492.
For more information, please visit: http://www.castiglionefh.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich