GREENWICH, Conn. - Anita Egenberger of Greenwich died March 12. She was 83.
Egenberger was born Aug. 16, 1930, in Bronx, N.Y., to Jack and Ann Fusillo Aloise.
Egenberger is survived by her husband, Charles Egenberger of Greenwich; daughters, Yvonne Yax (Vinny) of Greenwich and Denise LeBlanc (Jim) of Naugatuck; son, Rudy Egenberger (Kathryn) of Danbury; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Peggy Aloise; uncle, Joe Guerin; cousins; nieces and nephews; and godchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Frank Aloise (Eileen) and Rudy Aloise.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. March 17 at Saint Catherine of Siena Church in 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Egenberger&lc=4879&pid=170147118&mid=5891285
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview