GREENWICH, Conn. - Anita Egenberger of Greenwich died March 12. She was 83.
Egenberger was born Aug. 16, 1930, in Bronx, N.Y., to Jack and Ann Fusillo Aloise.
Egenberger is survived by her husband, Charles Egenberger of Greenwich; daughters, Yvonne Yax (Vinny) of Greenwich and Denise LeBlanc (Jim) of Naugatuck; son, Rudy Egenberger (Kathryn) of Danbury; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Peggy Aloise; uncle, Joe Guerin; cousins; nieces and nephews; and godchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Frank Aloise (Eileen) and Rudy Aloise.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. March 17 at Saint Catherine of Siena Church in 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Egenberger&lc=4879&pid=170147118&mid=5891285
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend