GREENWICH, Conn. - Anita Egenberger of Greenwich died March 12. She was 83.
Egenberger was born Aug. 16, 1930, in Bronx, N.Y., to Jack and Ann Fusillo Aloise.
Egenberger is survived by her husband, Charles Egenberger of Greenwich; daughters, Yvonne Yax (Vinny) of Greenwich and Denise LeBlanc (Jim) of Naugatuck; son, Rudy Egenberger (Kathryn) of Danbury; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Peggy Aloise; uncle, Joe Guerin; cousins; nieces and nephews; and godchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Frank Aloise (Eileen) and Rudy Aloise.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. March 17 at Saint Catherine of Siena Church in 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Egenberger&lc=4879&pid=170147118&mid=5891285
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich