GREENWICH, Conn. - Anita Egenberger of Greenwich died March 12. She was 83.
Egenberger was born Aug. 16, 1930, in Bronx, N.Y., to Jack and Ann Fusillo Aloise.
Egenberger is survived by her husband, Charles Egenberger of Greenwich; daughters, Yvonne Yax (Vinny) of Greenwich and Denise LeBlanc (Jim) of Naugatuck; son, Rudy Egenberger (Kathryn) of Danbury; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Peggy Aloise; uncle, Joe Guerin; cousins; nieces and nephews; and godchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Frank Aloise (Eileen) and Rudy Aloise.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. March 17 at Saint Catherine of Siena Church in 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Egenberger&lc=4879&pid=170147118&mid=5891285
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger