GREENWICH, Conn. - Anita Egenberger of Greenwich died March 12. She was 83.
Egenberger was born Aug. 16, 1930, in Bronx, N.Y., to Jack and Ann Fusillo Aloise.
Egenberger is survived by her husband, Charles Egenberger of Greenwich; daughters, Yvonne Yax (Vinny) of Greenwich and Denise LeBlanc (Jim) of Naugatuck; son, Rudy Egenberger (Kathryn) of Danbury; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Peggy Aloise; uncle, Joe Guerin; cousins; nieces and nephews; and godchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Frank Aloise (Eileen) and Rudy Aloise.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. March 17 at Saint Catherine of Siena Church in 4 Riverside Ave., Riverside.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Anita-Egenberger&lc=4879&pid=170147118&mid=5891285
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'