COS COB, Conn. - Angelina "Ange" (Meringolo) Perna of Cos Cob died March 13. She was 89.
Perna was a lifelong Greenwich resident. In addition to being a homemaker, she was a nursery school teacher at Christ Church in Greenwich and a volunteer at Greenwich Hospital.
Perna is survived by her daughter, Jane; sons, Joseph and Michael; brothers, Anthony Meringolo and Frank Meringolo; sisters, Phoebe Zagorianos and Elaine Kalata; daughters-in-law, Constance and Joanie; and five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert "Herb"; and sister, Josephine Lynch.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 18, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Gallagher Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 19, at St. Agnes Church, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in the memory of Ange M. Perna to Greenwich Hospital c/o Greenwich Hospital Foundation Office, 35 River Road, Cos Cob, CT.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy