GREENWICH, Conn. - Angela Turturino of Greenwich died Jan. 17. She was 70.
Turturino was born Feb. 3, 1943, to Rocco and Lillian Constantino on February 3, 1943. She graduated from Greenwich High School and went to Winn's Beauty School in White Plains, N.Y. She retired from Union Trust Bank after 21 years.
Turturino is survived by her husband, Fred; daughters, Sandi (Anthony) Monick and Sue (Brian) Honyotski, of Greenwich; sister, Louise Pelletier of Wallingford; and two grandchildren, Marisa and Sara Monick. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Memorial Service will be held at the funeral home beginning at 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Turturino's memory to the American Heart Association, 5 Brookside Dr., Wallingford, CT 06492 or to the American Diabetes Association, 306 Industrial Park Road, Middletown, CT 06457.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station