GREENWICH, Conn. - Angela Turturino of Greenwich died Jan. 17. She was 70.
Turturino was born Feb. 3, 1943, to Rocco and Lillian Constantino on February 3, 1943. She graduated from Greenwich High School and went to Winn's Beauty School in White Plains, N.Y. She retired from Union Trust Bank after 21 years.
Turturino is survived by her husband, Fred; daughters, Sandi (Anthony) Monick and Sue (Brian) Honyotski, of Greenwich; sister, Louise Pelletier of Wallingford; and two grandchildren, Marisa and Sara Monick. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Memorial Service will be held at the funeral home beginning at 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Turturino's memory to the American Heart Association, 5 Brookside Dr., Wallingford, CT 06492 or to the American Diabetes Association, 306 Industrial Park Road, Middletown, CT 06457.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association