RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Andre Henri Banette of Ridgefield, formerly of Danbury and Greenwich, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 85.
Banette is survived by his wife, Janine Yvette Ferrier Banette; son, Philippe (Donna) Banette; a grandchild; and sibling, Gilbertte Lhote.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. in the First Congregational Church, Ridgefield with the Rev. Dr. Charles Hambrick-Stowe officiating.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton