RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Andre Henri Banette of Ridgefield, formerly of Danbury and Greenwich, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 85.
Banette is survived by his wife, Janine Yvette Ferrier Banette; son, Philippe (Donna) Banette; a grandchild; and sibling, Gilbertte Lhote.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. in the First Congregational Church, Ridgefield with the Rev. Dr. Charles Hambrick-Stowe officiating.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich