RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Andre Henri Banette of Ridgefield, formerly of Danbury and Greenwich, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 85.
Banette is survived by his wife, Janine Yvette Ferrier Banette; son, Philippe (Donna) Banette; a grandchild; and sibling, Gilbertte Lhote.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. in the First Congregational Church, Ridgefield with the Rev. Dr. Charles Hambrick-Stowe officiating.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Car Fire Ties Up Traffic On I-684 Near Greenwich
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight