RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Andre Henri Banette of Ridgefield, formerly of Danbury and Greenwich, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 85.
Banette is survived by his wife, Janine Yvette Ferrier Banette; son, Philippe (Donna) Banette; a grandchild; and sibling, Gilbertte Lhote.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. in the First Congregational Church, Ridgefield with the Rev. Dr. Charles Hambrick-Stowe officiating.
- 1 Greenwich's Brunswick Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In U.S.
- 2 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 3 It's All Fun And Games As Greenwich Opens New Cos Cob Park
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich