RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Andre Henri Banette of Ridgefield, formerly of Danbury and Greenwich, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 85.
Banette is survived by his wife, Janine Yvette Ferrier Banette; son, Philippe (Donna) Banette; a grandchild; and sibling, Gilbertte Lhote.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. in the First Congregational Church, Ridgefield with the Rev. Dr. Charles Hambrick-Stowe officiating.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday