GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice Foster, a resident of the Greenwich area for nearly 50 years, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 73.
Foster was born April 9, 1940, in Queens, N.Y., to William and Alice Hellawell. After her marriage she resided in Old Greenwich. She was employed for many years at GE Capital in Stamford.
Foster is survived by her children, Pierce (Claudia) Foster, Jr. of Greenwich, and Jennifer (Chris) Blunier of Scottsdale, Ariz.; five grandchildren; brother, Peter Hellawell of New Jersey; three nephews and one niece. She was predeceased by her son, Thomas William, (pictured with her in photo).
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Foster’s name to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight