GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice Foster, a resident of the Greenwich area for nearly 50 years, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 73.
Foster was born April 9, 1940, in Queens, N.Y., to William and Alice Hellawell. After her marriage she resided in Old Greenwich. She was employed for many years at GE Capital in Stamford.
Foster is survived by her children, Pierce (Claudia) Foster, Jr. of Greenwich, and Jennifer (Chris) Blunier of Scottsdale, Ariz.; five grandchildren; brother, Peter Hellawell of New Jersey; three nephews and one niece. She was predeceased by her son, Thomas William, (pictured with her in photo).
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Foster’s name to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm