GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice Foster, a resident of the Greenwich area for nearly 50 years, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 73.
Foster was born April 9, 1940, in Queens, N.Y., to William and Alice Hellawell. After her marriage she resided in Old Greenwich. She was employed for many years at GE Capital in Stamford.
Foster is survived by her children, Pierce (Claudia) Foster, Jr. of Greenwich, and Jennifer (Chris) Blunier of Scottsdale, Ariz.; five grandchildren; brother, Peter Hellawell of New Jersey; three nephews and one niece. She was predeceased by her son, Thomas William, (pictured with her in photo).
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Foster’s name to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight