WILTON, Conn. -- A former Wilton woman detailed to the Wilton Villager.com the story of how she was mauled by her pet American pit bull terrier last November and about her difficult recovery.
Anne Murray, 67, who now lives in Norwalk, lost the lower half of her right arm, and most of her left arm in the attack.
Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch shot the dog to death to save Murray, who was hiding under her car in attempt to defend herself in the Nov. 11 attack, the Daily Voice previously reported.
Murray is hoping to get more intensive rehabilitation care.
Read the full story here at the website for the Wilton Villager.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm