FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Fairfield County from late Wednesday, Feb. 12 through late Thursday, Feb. 13.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20s and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. A total of 6 to 10 inches is expected with the latest storm.
- 1 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat