WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Public Works will host its annual household hazardous waste collection day on Oct. 26, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The drop-off point will be Miller/Driscoll School, 214 Wolfpit Road, Wilton.
The event is open to households from the Towns of Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton only. Bring ID or proof of residency.
Items that can be recycled include chemicals such as gasoline, paint thinners, solvents, stains, turpentine, varnishes; outdoor items like fertilizers and pesticides, and general household items.
The following items are not acceptable: ammunition, flares, commercial hazardous waste.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester