FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- WFSB-TV and Cablevision Optimum TV have reached an agreement to return the CBS affiliate in Connecticut to the cable lineup for customers in Fairfield County.
"WFSB Channel 3 is happy to announce that a deal has been reached with Cablevision Optimum TV," a statement from WFSB said. "WFSB has been restored for Cablevision Optimum customers.
"We at WFSB understand this was a frustrating circumstance for our viewers that are Cablevision customers and we thank you for your overwhelming support during this matter."
WFSB was pulled from the lineup earlier this month in a payment dispute between the two companies. Subscribers in Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton lost the Connecticut affiliate but continued to receive CBS programs on WCBS-TV from New York City.
This resulted in the loss of WFSB programming, including news, and some regional sports events.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station