FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- WFSB-TV and Cablevision Optimum TV have reached an agreement to return the CBS affiliate in Connecticut to the cable lineup for customers in Fairfield County.
"WFSB Channel 3 is happy to announce that a deal has been reached with Cablevision Optimum TV," a statement from WFSB said. "WFSB has been restored for Cablevision Optimum customers.
"We at WFSB understand this was a frustrating circumstance for our viewers that are Cablevision customers and we thank you for your overwhelming support during this matter."
WFSB was pulled from the lineup earlier this month in a payment dispute between the two companies. Subscribers in Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton lost the Connecticut affiliate but continued to receive CBS programs on WCBS-TV from New York City.
This resulted in the loss of WFSB programming, including news, and some regional sports events.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton