GREENWICH, Conn. -- A stretch of Maple Avenue in Greenwich has been closed down due to a water main break, according to Patch.com.
The break has caused the pavement to buckle at the intersection of North Maple and Pheasant Lane. Water service has been shut off for residents on North Maple, Pheasant and Bobolink Drive, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy