GREENWICH, Conn. -- A stretch of Maple Avenue in Greenwich has been closed down due to a water main break, according to Patch.com.
The break has caused the pavement to buckle at the intersection of North Maple and Pheasant Lane. Water service has been shut off for residents on North Maple, Pheasant and Bobolink Drive, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich