GREENWICH, Conn. -- A stretch of Maple Avenue in Greenwich has been closed down due to a water main break, according to Patch.com.
The break has caused the pavement to buckle at the intersection of North Maple and Pheasant Lane. Water service has been shut off for residents on North Maple, Pheasant and Bobolink Drive, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 4 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Greenwich