GREENWICH, Conn. -- A stretch of Maple Avenue in Greenwich has been closed down due to a water main break, according to Patch.com.
The break has caused the pavement to buckle at the intersection of North Maple and Pheasant Lane. Water service has been shut off for residents on North Maple, Pheasant and Bobolink Drive, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists