GREENWICH, Conn. -- A stretch of Maple Avenue in Greenwich has been closed down due to a water main break, according to Patch.com.
The break has caused the pavement to buckle at the intersection of North Maple and Pheasant Lane. Water service has been shut off for residents on North Maple, Pheasant and Bobolink Drive, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm