RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border