RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 4 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Greenwich