GREENWICH, Conn. -- Tuesday, Feb. 18, is the final day that residents will be able to take advantage of discounted prices on solar installations through Solarize Greenwich.
Residents who sign a contract with Solarize Greenwich by Tuesday are eligible for "Tier 5" pricing, which is the lowest pricing available.
Installing solar panels will allow families to help defray the rising cost of electricity bills in the area.
For more information, log on to solarizect.com/our-towns/greenwich/.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You