GREENWICH, Conn. -- Tuesday, Feb. 18, is the final day that residents will be able to take advantage of discounted prices on solar installations through Solarize Greenwich.
Residents who sign a contract with Solarize Greenwich by Tuesday are eligible for "Tier 5" pricing, which is the lowest pricing available.
Installing solar panels will allow families to help defray the rising cost of electricity bills in the area.
For more information, log on to solarizect.com/our-towns/greenwich/.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy