GREENWICH, Conn. -- Tuesday, Feb. 18, is the final day that residents will be able to take advantage of discounted prices on solar installations through Solarize Greenwich.
Residents who sign a contract with Solarize Greenwich by Tuesday are eligible for "Tier 5" pricing, which is the lowest pricing available.
Installing solar panels will allow families to help defray the rising cost of electricity bills in the area.
For more information, log on to solarizect.com/our-towns/greenwich/.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.