FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County taxpayers looking for advice on filing state taxes online will find a helpful video tutorial on the agency's website, State Revenue Services Commissioner Kevin B. Sullivan announced.
The on-linetutorial guides taxpayers through the state’s required electronic filing requirements, which expanded this year.
“Taxpayers want to do the right thing, and we need to do all we can to help them. The online tutorial DRS used during the 2013 Tax Amnesty was a big hit," Sullivan said in a statement. "We are confident that this is one of the best ways to provide more information to more taxpayers in a modern communications format."
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast