FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County taxpayers looking for advice on filing state taxes online will find a helpful video tutorial on the agency's website, State Revenue Services Commissioner Kevin B. Sullivan announced.
The on-linetutorial guides taxpayers through the state’s required electronic filing requirements, which expanded this year.
“Taxpayers want to do the right thing, and we need to do all we can to help them. The online tutorial DRS used during the 2013 Tax Amnesty was a big hit," Sullivan said in a statement. "We are confident that this is one of the best ways to provide more information to more taxpayers in a modern communications format."
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich