STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man faked his death to get out of a wedding to an English woman he met at the University of Connecticut, according to a CBSlocal.com report.
Tucker Blandford, 23, told the British tabloid The Daily Mail that he impersonated his parents and called, Alex Lanchester, 23, and told her that her fiance had committed suicide.
Lanchester called Blandford’s parents to express her condolences, and the ruse was blown.
The wedding had been set for Aug. 15.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation