FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Fairfield County is likely to bring some accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com has the potential for 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning, followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high of 30 to 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be a frigid 20 to 22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be in the upper 30s. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place