FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Fairfield County is likely to bring some accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com has the potential for 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning, followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high of 30 to 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be a frigid 20 to 22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be in the upper 30s. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich