FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Fairfield County is likely to bring some accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com has the potential for 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning, followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high of 30 to 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be a frigid 20 to 22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be in the upper 30s. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield