FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital