FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Fairfield County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 3 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
Thursday and Friday are forecast to be mostly sunny with highs in the low 40s. The weekend will be overcast with a chance of snow showers.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.