FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Fairfield County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 3 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
Thursday and Friday are forecast to be mostly sunny with highs in the low 40s. The weekend will be overcast with a chance of snow showers.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples