FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Fairfield County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 3 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
Thursday and Friday are forecast to be mostly sunny with highs in the low 40s. The weekend will be overcast with a chance of snow showers.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview