FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Fairfield County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 3 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
Thursday and Friday are forecast to be mostly sunny with highs in the low 40s. The weekend will be overcast with a chance of snow showers.
- 1 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 2 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Police Arrest Teen In Staged Home Invasion