HARRISON, N.Y. – A small plane landed on its belly in a parking lot off King Street outside Westchester County Airport early Saturday morning.
The pilot, an Eastchester man, had taken off from Rock Airport in Pittsburgh and was on his way to Westchester County Airport, according to a published report. Rye Brook Police Lt. Eugene Matthews was quoted as saying the pilot was "shaken up" in the hard landing.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy