FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and possible thunderstorms will threaten Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 70s. The chance of rain after 11 a.m. is 30 percent.
Clouds will remain on Friday with much cooler temperatures and a 20 percent chance of precipitation. Highs will only be around 71 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of sprinkles in the morning and a high temperature in the low-to-mid 70s.
Sunday will be mostly clear with a high of 77.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists