FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and possible thunderstorms will threaten Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 70s. The chance of rain after 11 a.m. is 30 percent.
Clouds will remain on Friday with much cooler temperatures and a 20 percent chance of precipitation. Highs will only be around 71 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of sprinkles in the morning and a high temperature in the low-to-mid 70s.
Sunday will be mostly clear with a high of 77.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Old Greenwich Restaurant Reviewed By Fairfield County Foodie
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island