FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers and possible thunderstorms will threaten Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 70s. The chance of rain after 11 a.m. is 30 percent.
Clouds will remain on Friday with much cooler temperatures and a 20 percent chance of precipitation. Highs will only be around 71 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of sprinkles in the morning and a high temperature in the low-to-mid 70s.
Sunday will be mostly clear with a high of 77.
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million