GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich last week:
- Connecticut is home to nine billionaires on the 2014 Forbes 400 list . Ray Dalio of Greenwich was ranked the 30th wealthiest American in the list.
- New York State Police charged a woman Carolyn G. Halpern, 60 from Greenwich with aggravated driving while intoxicated after an accident on Interstate 95.
- A man Steve Hoffenberg, 73, in Mamaroneck almost drove off the edge of a dead-end ramp while at the Hommocks Ice Rink.
- Richard Scully, 61, of 54 Sheephill Road, Greenwich, was arrested on charges of striking a police officer with his motor vehicle and then was involved in a police chase.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School in Monroe was evacuated because of a bomb threat .
- Greenwich para-athlete Amy Dixon with guide Caroline Gaynor, finished second in her division at the U.S. National Championships in Arizona .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.