GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station