GREENWICH, Conn. -- Roadwork on the southbound side of the Merritt Parkway is closing the right lane between Exit 36 in New Canaan and Exit 27 in Greenwich on Monday, Feb. 24.
Roving road crews are making repairs in the area from Greenwich and Stamford to Darien and New Canaan.
Lane closures are expected to remain in effect until about 3 p.m.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists