FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A little dose of wintry weather will bring rain and snow to Fairfield County Monday night and Tuesday, the National Weather Service says.
A mix of rain and snow should move into the region Monday night, with more snow expected inland, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
While coastal communities from Greenwich to Norwalk to Fairfield should see snow turning to rain by lunchtime Tuesday, Ridgefield and Danbury could get up to an inch of snow through the day, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and snow should end Tuesday night. Temperatures will remain cool throughout the week, according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight