FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A little dose of wintry weather will bring rain and snow to Fairfield County Monday night and Tuesday, the National Weather Service says.
A mix of rain and snow should move into the region Monday night, with more snow expected inland, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
While coastal communities from Greenwich to Norwalk to Fairfield should see snow turning to rain by lunchtime Tuesday, Ridgefield and Danbury could get up to an inch of snow through the day, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and snow should end Tuesday night. Temperatures will remain cool throughout the week, according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich