FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Fairfield County just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Greenwich Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich