FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The U.S. Postal Service announced Wednesday that it will stop delivering mail on Saturdays, beginning in August. What do you think?
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?View Results
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?
It's good - I get too much mail anyway.45%
I don't like it, but it's better than a tax hike to keep it.31%
It's an outrage, the postal service's role is to provide postal service!16%
Wait, they still deliver mail on Saturdays?7%
The USPS said the move will save the ailing agency $2 billion. Packages would still get delivered on Saturdays, but regular mail would not.
Take our poll and tell us what you think. Do we really need to get our mail on Saturdays?
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast