GREENWICH, Conn. – Pauline F. Rameor of Greenwich died Nov. 22 at Greenwich Hospital. She was 69.
Rameor was born Jan. 6, 1943, to Daniel Sileo and the late Constance Tripodi Sileo. She was married to Charles "Skip" Rameor. She retired from the Greenwich Police Department as the business operations supervisor. She was a past president of the Glenville Seniors.
Her husband died in 2008.
She is survived by her father; two daughters, Christy (Dan) Cairo and Stacy Rameor; a sister, JoAnn (Kevin) McDermott; three sisters-in-law, Jerrylee, Judy and Toni; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by a sister-in-law, Janet.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, at Sacred Heart Church in Greenwich. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society, 372 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say