GREENWICH, Conn. – Pauline F. Rameor of Greenwich died Nov. 22 at Greenwich Hospital. She was 69.
Rameor was born Jan. 6, 1943, to Daniel Sileo and the late Constance Tripodi Sileo. She was married to Charles "Skip" Rameor. She retired from the Greenwich Police Department as the business operations supervisor. She was a past president of the Glenville Seniors.
Her husband died in 2008.
She is survived by her father; two daughters, Christy (Dan) Cairo and Stacy Rameor; a sister, JoAnn (Kevin) McDermott; three sisters-in-law, Jerrylee, Judy and Toni; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by a sister-in-law, Janet.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, at Sacred Heart Church in Greenwich. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society, 372 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care