GREENWICH, Conn. – Pauline F. Rameor of Greenwich died Nov. 22 at Greenwich Hospital. She was 69.
Rameor was born Jan. 6, 1943, to Daniel Sileo and the late Constance Tripodi Sileo. She was married to Charles "Skip" Rameor. She retired from the Greenwich Police Department as the business operations supervisor. She was a past president of the Glenville Seniors.
Her husband died in 2008.
She is survived by her father; two daughters, Christy (Dan) Cairo and Stacy Rameor; a sister, JoAnn (Kevin) McDermott; three sisters-in-law, Jerrylee, Judy and Toni; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by a sister-in-law, Janet.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, at Sacred Heart Church in Greenwich. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society, 372 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'