NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- MSNBC morning anchor Joe Scarborough, 50, and his wife Susan Waren, 44, have divorced after more than 11 years of marriage, The Washington Post reported.
The two sure kept their split quiet, though — court records in Connecticut, where they have a home together, indicate the former congressman originally filed papers in September 2012 and the matter was all wrapped up by January.
Scarborough and Waren, a former Jeb Bush fundraiser, were wed in 2001, the same year he left Congress after three terms. They have two young children together.
Scarborough hosts MSNBC's “Morning Joe.”
Read the story here.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report