NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- MSNBC morning anchor Joe Scarborough, 50, and his wife Susan Waren, 44, have divorced after more than 11 years of marriage, The Washington Post reported.
The two sure kept their split quiet, though — court records in Connecticut, where they have a home together, indicate the former congressman originally filed papers in September 2012 and the matter was all wrapped up by January.
Scarborough and Waren, a former Jeb Bush fundraiser, were wed in 2001, the same year he left Congress after three terms. They have two young children together.
Scarborough hosts MSNBC's “Morning Joe.”
Read the story here.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich