NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Gregory Richard Imbruce, a New Canaan resident and former employee of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, is facing fraud charges after allegedly misleading investors, according to a Patch report.
Imbruce reportedly violated state banking laws through a scheme in which millions of dollars invested in multiple funds were not properly registered while he took a percentage fee and misled investigators, according to the article. He worked out of an office in Stamford and grew up in Westport.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 4 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 5 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich