NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Gregory Richard Imbruce, a New Canaan resident and former employee of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, is facing fraud charges after allegedly misleading investors, according to a Patch report.
Imbruce reportedly violated state banking laws through a scheme in which millions of dollars invested in multiple funds were not properly registered while he took a percentage fee and misled investigators, according to the article. He worked out of an office in Stamford and grew up in Westport.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours