GREENWICH, Conn. Drivers should be aware of upcoming milling and paving work around Greenwich. Here is a list of the streets, according to a release by the Department of Public Works:
- Anderson Road between East Elm Street and Private Road.
- Connecticut Avenue from East Elm Street to Milbank Avenue.
- Hunter Place from Davis Avenue to Le Grande Avenue.
- Le Grande Avenue between Davis Avenue and the dead end.
- Lincoln Avenue from Milbank Avenue to East Elm Street.
- Lita Drive between North Street to the cul-de-sac.
- North Street between North Maple Avenue and Fairfield Road.
- Steamboat Road from Railroad Avenue to Arch Street.
- Indian Rock Lane from Stanwich Road to Orchard Street.
- Parsonage Road between North Street and Ridgeview Avenue.
- Round Hill Road between John Street and Close Road.
- Sparrow Lane from Parsonage Road to Sparrow Lane.
- Boyd Lane from Riverside Lane to the cul-de-sac.
- Edward Place from Stuart Drive to Halsey Drive.
- Elizabeth Lane from Riverside Lane to the cul-de-sac.
- Halsey Drive from Havemeyer Lane to Marshall Street (North).
- Le Jeune Court between Halsey Drive and the cul-de-sac.
- Mac Arthur Drive from Havemeyer Lane to Florence Road.
- Old Orchard Road from Sheephill Road to Palmer Hill Road.
- Palmer Hill Road from the Bridge to Old Orchard Road.
- Stuart Drive from Havemeyer Lane to the Dead End.
- Wendle Place from Hassake Road to Stuart Drive.
- Heather Lane from Bowman Drive North to the cul-de-sac
- Huntzinger Drive from Glenville Road to a private driveway.
- New Lebanon Avenue from William Street West to Delavan Avenue.
- Richard Street from Wessels Place to the Llbrary driveway.
- Sherwood Avenue between King Street and Riversville Road.
- Stonehedge Drive North between King Street and Bowman Drive.
- Tingue Street from Delavan Avenue to Wessels Place.
- Wessels Place from Richard Street to New Lebanon Avenue.
- William Street West from Mead Avenue to New Lebanon Avenue.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.