FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North was reporting delays at 8 a.m. Friday for trains on all lines traveling out of Grand Central Terminal.
Outbound customers on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines may see delays of five to 10 minutes due to unscheduled track work near the Park Avenue Tunnel in New York City, Metro-North said.
Work was also reported Thursday evening in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday