UPDATE 1:30 p.m.:
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is reporting New Haven Line Service is operating on or close to schedule.
Original story (published 9:30 a.m.)
Train riders on the New Haven Line Customers should anticipate delays of up to 30 minutes on Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions/wire damage in the area of Greens Farms, Metro-North announced.
The delays were continuing after the morning rush hour.
A train lost power in that area late Wednesday, and the stranded passengers were rescued by another train after waiting in the frigid cold for nearly two hours. Read more about that incident here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of $50K In Fur Coats At Greenwich Sak's Is Nabbed
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm