UPDATE 1:30 p.m.:
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is reporting New Haven Line Service is operating on or close to schedule.
Original story (published 9:30 a.m.)
Train riders on the New Haven Line Customers should anticipate delays of up to 30 minutes on Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions/wire damage in the area of Greens Farms, Metro-North announced.
The delays were continuing after the morning rush hour.
A train lost power in that area late Wednesday, and the stranded passengers were rescued by another train after waiting in the frigid cold for nearly two hours. Read more about that incident here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care