Updated, 10:40 a.m.
DARIEN, Conn. — Service has been restored to the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton train stations after a man was struck and killed by a train Monday morning, Metro-North said.
DARIEN, Conn. — A pedestrian was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station in Darien Monday morning, Metro-North said. Eastbound trains are not stopping at the Noroton Heights, Darien or Rowayton stations due to police activity.
Bus service will be provided for eastbound passengers in lieu of train service. Passengers on the westbound trains will experience delays of about 15 minutes.
The pedestrian was killed shortly before 6:30 a.m. by the 5:38 train out of New Haven. Stay tuned to The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital