GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- A Greenwich man, Edward A. Koller, 34, is facing many serious weapons charges in a case that began when officers went to his home for a medical call and discovered a Bushmaster XM 15 assault rifle and ammunition.
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business named 25th best taco in country by national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
A Greenwich woman Soonyi Ha, 59, was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead