GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- A Greenwich man, Edward A. Koller, 34, is facing many serious weapons charges in a case that began when officers went to his home for a medical call and discovered a Bushmaster XM 15 assault rifle and ammunition.
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business named 25th best taco in country by national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
A Greenwich woman Soonyi Ha, 59, was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast