GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- A major accident on I-95 South snarled traffic for hours on the Port Chester-Greenwich Line on Wednesday.
- Greenwich Hospital named Dr. Spike Lipschutz , a Greenwich resident, as New Chief Medical Officer and also appointed five new physicians to its medical staff.
- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce and YMCA is offering flu vaccines to all the members and the business community.
- Greenwich Hospital launched a Cancer Survival Training and Rehabilitation Program .
- Greenwich triathlete Amy Dixon received the Chelsea Cohen Courage Award from The Fairfield County Sports Commission.
- Metro-North commuters were glad to have normal service back after nearly two weeks of outages .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.