GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Business Insider released a list of the 25 richest neighborhoods in America and Greenwich is home to two of them.
- A New Canaan man is the owner/manager of the company that bought the 50-acre Copper Beech estate on the Greenwich waterfront for $120 million.
- Three swimmers combined to win 15 gold medals as the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins swim team finished sixth recently in the Connecticut State Age Group Swimming Championships.
- The man found dead in a Fairfield home at 32 Clinton St. during a Hazmat incident has been identified as Allan Banks, 69, and his death has been ruled a suicide .
- An accident involving two tractor-trailers and a spill of rolls of paper onto the highway jammed traffic on Interstate 95 northbound in Norwalk.
- Greenwich students took home awards from the state Science and Engineering Fair at Quinnipac University in Hamden, Conn.
- A 39-year-old Greenwich man William F. Trudden has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car .
- Greenwich police charged a local man Ivan S. Ochoa, 31, with sexual assault after he was accused of forcibly fondling a female acquaintance.