GREENWICH, Conn. -- The U.S. District Court in New Haven has ruled a legal claim by Greenwich's Garden Catering against Wally's Chicken Coop in Storrs can proceed, according to greenwichtime.com.
Frank Carpenteri, the owner of Garden Catering, claims brothers Michael and Jeff Natale stole recipes and employees from their former employer when they opened their business, greenwichtime.com reported.
A trial date has been tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose