GREENWICH, Conn. -- The U.S. District Court in New Haven has ruled a legal claim by Greenwich's Garden Catering against Wally's Chicken Coop in Storrs can proceed, according to greenwichtime.com.
Frank Carpenteri, the owner of Garden Catering, claims brothers Michael and Jeff Natale stole recipes and employees from their former employer when they opened their business, greenwichtime.com reported.
A trial date has been tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies