GREENWICH, Conn. -- The U.S. District Court in New Haven has ruled a legal claim by Greenwich's Garden Catering against Wally's Chicken Coop in Storrs can proceed, according to greenwichtime.com.
Frank Carpenteri, the owner of Garden Catering, claims brothers Michael and Jeff Natale stole recipes and employees from their former employer when they opened their business, greenwichtime.com reported.
A trial date has been tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich