GREENWICH, Conn. -- The U.S. District Court in New Haven has ruled a legal claim by Greenwich's Garden Catering against Wally's Chicken Coop in Storrs can proceed, according to greenwichtime.com.
Frank Carpenteri, the owner of Garden Catering, claims brothers Michael and Jeff Natale stole recipes and employees from their former employer when they opened their business, greenwichtime.com reported.
A trial date has been tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire