GREENWICH, Conn. -- The U.S. District Court in New Haven has ruled a legal claim by Greenwich's Garden Catering against Wally's Chicken Coop in Storrs can proceed, according to greenwichtime.com.
Frank Carpenteri, the owner of Garden Catering, claims brothers Michael and Jeff Natale stole recipes and employees from their former employer when they opened their business, greenwichtime.com reported.
A trial date has been tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 14, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich
- 5 Lynn Ann Bahnken, 59, Of Greenwich