GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a panel discussion at the Bruce Museum to explore the past, present and future of the Greenwich Shellfish Commission.
Find out who they are and what they do to protect and promote healthy shell fishing in the town. The panel includes members of the commission as well as the Greenwich Health Department.
This forum starts at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12 and is the first of a three-part lecture series detailing the history of shell fishing on Long Island Sound.
It is free with museum admission. Reserve a seat by calling 203-869-0376 or e-mailing here.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm