GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a panel discussion at the Bruce Museum to explore the past, present and future of the Greenwich Shellfish Commission.
Find out who they are and what they do to protect and promote healthy shell fishing in the town. The panel includes members of the commission as well as the Greenwich Health Department.
This forum starts at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12 and is the first of a three-part lecture series detailing the history of shell fishing on Long Island Sound.
It is free with museum admission. Reserve a seat by calling 203-869-0376 or e-mailing here.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield