GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a panel discussion at the Bruce Museum to explore the past, present and future of the Greenwich Shellfish Commission.
Find out who they are and what they do to protect and promote healthy shell fishing in the town. The panel includes members of the commission as well as the Greenwich Health Department.
This forum starts at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12 and is the first of a three-part lecture series detailing the history of shell fishing on Long Island Sound.
It is free with museum admission. Reserve a seat by calling 203-869-0376 or e-mailing here.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend