GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a panel discussion at the Bruce Museum to explore the past, present and future of the Greenwich Shellfish Commission.
Find out who they are and what they do to protect and promote healthy shell fishing in the town. The panel includes members of the commission as well as the Greenwich Health Department.
This forum starts at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12 and is the first of a three-part lecture series detailing the history of shell fishing on Long Island Sound.
It is free with museum admission. Reserve a seat by calling 203-869-0376 or e-mailing here.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich