GREENWICH, Conn. -- Join a panel discussion at the Bruce Museum to explore the past, present and future of the Greenwich Shellfish Commission.
Find out who they are and what they do to protect and promote healthy shell fishing in the town. The panel includes members of the commission as well as the Greenwich Health Department.
This forum starts at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12 and is the first of a three-part lecture series detailing the history of shell fishing on Long Island Sound.
It is free with museum admission. Reserve a seat by calling 203-869-0376 or e-mailing here.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich